Powered by Blogger.

Joy to All


Hi friends! How's July treating you? We've been under a extreme weather advisory lately with lots of day over 100, but I've been cooling off with some Christmas in July crafting in my air conditioned studio.

Today's card features the fabulous Rustic Christmas paper pad and Christmas Tea ephemera from Not 2 Shabby. I just love this sweet little girl drinking her Christmas tea or cocoa.


I haven't made a square card in a while, so I decided to go with a square layout.  I cut strips of the patterned paper, glued them together and then cut in a square shape, with a gold mat.  The sentiment uses one of the flags from the EZ Wonder Die #1. I stamped a sentiment from the Little Angel stamp set on the flag, then accented with a holly cluster that I created using the Cozy Mug Die Set.

Thanks so muich for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments

Purple Princess said...

so gorgeous!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a gorgeous card Julee - the image has a really 1900's vibe
Blessings
Maxine