Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Sentiments Three Ways


Hi friends! Today I'm popping in to share a bit of inspiration with the new Christmas Sentiments set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

For this card I started with a background I had created previously with a clean up print  using the Peppermint Stripe Stencil. I then stamped the large flower from Poinsettia Greetings on the panel and on some white cardstock.


 I colored the white cardstock image with alcohol markers then fussy cut along the edge and attached to the striped panel and cut off the excess. The sentiment was then embossed in black in the corner and I finished off with a red mat and some sparkly enamel dots.



My second card today pairs the fun Christmas Cookies set with a sentiment from the Christmas Sentiments set. I colored the images with Alcohol markers and then cut them out. The sentiment frame is from the Decorative Frames set and cut with the coordinating dies. I colored it in with alcohol markers, then embossed the sentiment in white and used a white paint pen to add some "snow".  Papers were from my stash and I finished with a little green striped bow.


My third card uses the Peppermint Stripe Stencil over a watercolored background.  I embossed the sentiment in rose gold, then added a candy cane image from my Holiday Cheer set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments

Purple Princess said...

such beautiful cards!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful trio of Christmas cards Julee - I think the first one is my favourite
Blessings
Maxine