Powered by Blogger.

Pot of Gold



Hi friends! I'm up on the Jaded Blossom blog today, sharing this fun little pot of gold at the end of the rainbow card. I must say, I'm a bit obsessed with the pot of gold die from the Gnome Dies: Pot of Gold Add-ons. It's the perfect size for both cards and treat making! Here I used it for a quick card along with the fabulous Triangle Card Mat Die. I chose some gingham prints in rainbow colors for the background, then added the pot of gold created with black and gold cardstock.  I finished off with a sentiment from Lucky Vibes cut with the coordinating outline dies.  Easy peasy!


If you haven't had a chance to peek at the fabulous February release, be sure to hop on over to Jaded Blossom and check it all out. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Products used in today's post:

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

love this Julee - so vibrant and cheerful, and so beautifully made also
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so lovely