I started off by loading up my MISTI with enough of the stamps from Foliage Silhouettes to stamp a whole card panel at once. I then embossed both a soft sky and a white card panel with satin pearl embossing powder. I then stamped and embossed a few extra foliage cuts. There is a fabulous Foliage Silhouettes Die set available, but since I don't have it at the moment, I used my Brother Scan 'n Cut to cut the greenery.
Next I pulled out one of my go to sets, the Decorative Frames stamp set and embossed the frame, then cut with the coordinating Decorative Frames Die Set. For the soft sky card I chose a sentiment from Forever Loved, then added some rhinestones and ribbon for embellishment.
For the white card, I chose a sentiment from Special Blooms, then added a bunch of dimension with foam tape. I rarely remember to use any embossing powders but white or clear, but I love the elegance the satin pearl gave to these two cards.








2 comments
Two exquisite cards Julee - very clever use of the stamped background and the sweet sentiment panel die cut is perfect, especially for the blue background card.
Blessings
Maxine
Such elegant and very beautiful cards. Love the chosen colour and designs also.
Faith x
Post a Comment