Powered by Blogger.

Good Times




Hi friends! I have a new digi set releasing in the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps shop this week! This is a birthday themed set with lots of sentiments perfect for the inside and outside of your cards. And of course, there's a little bit of coffee, because that's just how I roll!



For my first card, I sized the coffee cup, balloon trio and sentiment for a mini slimline panel, then layered together before printing.  Once printed, I colored with copics in blues and greens for a masculine card. I layered this panel on white, then added a panel stenciled with my Peppermint Stripe Stencil as a background.




My second card uses the balloon image and a different sentiment from the set. I colored with Copiics, matted with midnight cardstock, then stenciled a background with my Diamond Tile Stencil and some dress blues ink from Catherine Pooler.  Super quick and easy!


All digis and dies are on sale this week, during Sweet 'n Sassy's birthday bash, so it's the perfect time to pick up some of my digis if you've had your eye on them.





Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulously creative day!




2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful wonderful cards Julee - love the blue and green one in particular
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so amazing