Powered by Blogger.

All About the Treats


Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a couple of cute Halloween treat holders. I don't know what it is but this year I'm super excited about all things Halloween. Maybe it's me rebelling from having to create Christmas cards in August, or maybe it's just an excuse to use a different color palette, or more likely... an excuse to have candy in the house. (For photography purposes only. LOL) Anyhow, I've made a plethora of crafty purchases containing Halloween stamps, so I might as well use them, right?


The stamp set I'm featuring today is the All About the Boos set from Sassy & Crafty. I colored up two of the ghoties with Copic markers, then fussy cut.  The treat holders are made with the Pocket Tag Die from Jaded Blossom.  I cut them from cardstock, then added designer paper from my Halloween stash to decorate.  They fit a snack size m&m bag perfectly!  A little glitter and some twine and sentiments from the set finish them off quickly. I'm pretty sure my boys will love them.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments

Marilyn said...

Adorable treat holders!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Purple Princess said...

so super cute