Powered by Blogger.

Fur-bulous You



How adorable are these sweet kitties from the new Love Your Look set from Sassy & Crafty? It's no secret that I'm a cat lover, and these little kitties totally make me smile.  I colored them up with Copic markers, then hand trimmed to layer onto a galaxy background I created using the new Outer Space Magicals from Lindy's Gang. I hadn't created a galaxy in a while, and this was so much fun.  When it was how I wanted it, I laid out my kitties, then drew lines and dots to form a constellation of fur-bulous kittens!




I added this to a distress oxide background from my stash. I'm still working through all my backgrounds from the Creative Chick workshop I took. This one used peacock feathers and wilted violet distress inks on the top and the same colors in oxides on the bottom.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!

2 comments

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute!!

kiwimeskreations said...

As a cat lover I appreciate this card - it's fabulous Julee - your b;emded background to the constellation panel is purr-fect
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine