Powered by Blogger.

Crafty Cat



Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a fun slimline card with a mash-up of products from Sassy & Crafty.  This sweet kitty was just calling my name to be colored the other day when I was trying out some Arteza alcohol markers.  Definitely not up to Copic standards, but they'll do for what I wanted... an easily portable collection to color with in the backyard or in the car during (hopefully) the boys' tennis lessons this summer. I'm super hopeful that they'll get to participate in activities this summer, as both hubby and I have already had our first dose of the vaccine and cases are trending down in our area. With four asthmatics (five if you count the cat) in the house, we've been very cautious.

Anyhow, you're here for the card, not my babble, so let's do this.  I colored up the cat from the Love in an Envelope Set while enjoying the sun in my backyard.  I hand trimmed around the image, then once I was inside, I started work on the background.  I first stenciled with the Bouncy Path Stencil in purple, then pulled out the Sassy Girls - Crafty set.



I stamped the paint tubes, brushes and pencils randomly in the background, then colored in coordinating colors.  Then I stamped the crafting does count as exercise sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and accented with rhinestones to layer over the card.  Then it was just a matter of gluing things down, popping up the cat image and sentiment on foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!