Hi friends! I'm popping in today with a fun little card using some goodies from Sassy & Crafty.
On Friday afternoon Mark took a fun little cocktail making zoom class as a team building event at work. I stamped, and he shook things up while wearing his headphones. This little penguin from Shake It Up Baby reminded me of him, and I added the martini glass from Cheers. We celebrated our 23rd anniversary on Sunday, so this was a great way to kick off our anniversary weekend.... me stamping, and him bringing me cocktails! LOL.
My stamped images are colored with comic markers and then treated with a healthy amount of glossy accents and glitter! The background is the new Abstract Art stencil. I ink blending with distress oxides, then cleaned off the stencil and coated with iridescent Glitz glitter gel. It's sooooooo sparkly!
Well, that's all from me today! We're officially into holiday break and we've got memories to be made. Hope you have a fabulous day!






2 comments
so fun and cute!
Thank you so very much. Your card made me laugh out loud. I even had to get up and show it to my sister (who is not a card maker). I love it.
Post a Comment