Powered by Blogger.

Believe



Hi friends! Today I'm popping in to share a card I made during my time on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen design team. The Reverse Confetti holiday release just went live, so I figured this would be a good time to share this holiday card with some older stamp sets.

The theme for this gallery was New Girl on the Block. To fit the theme, I chose to use a long acrylic block, ink it up with distress oxides, mist with water and then apply it to a watercolor panel.  I let the block sit there for a few minutes for a vibrant color transfer.


Next I stamped and colored the sweet little manger and star from the Joyous Holiday set, then die cut with the coordinating die. i popped these up on foam tape, then added some white gel pen accents around the star.  The sentiment is from the Walk By Faith set.

I distressed the edges of the panel and then mounted on an A2 card base with some more distressed edges.


Well, that's everything about the card. If you haven't already, be sure to check out all the NEW goodies in the September Reverse Confetti release. I definitely ordered a few must-haves this morning!

Compensated affiliate links are used where possible. When you place an order after clicking one of my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for using my links and supporting this blog. 💙