Powered by Blogger.

More Gingham Rustic Blooms



Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a bit more inspiration using the Rustic Blooms Bundle from Not 2 Shabby. I just love the dreamy designs and beautiful ephemera included in this bundle.

Last week I shared a gingham birthday card, and today I'm sharing a get well card that I created with the leftover pieces from that card.  I love this colorful flower box from the Flower Carts Ephemera, so I glittered it up with some Stardust Stickles and chose it for my focal point.




I layered my papers from the Rustic Blooms Paper Pad, adding some diagonal pieces, then added gold Love from Lizi peel-offs and some gold cardstock to outline each layer. The sentiment from the Blooming Sentiments set is embossed onto patterned paper and then cut with the coordinating dies. I finished with a piece of butterfly ephemera that's all dressed up in glitter and popping off the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!



3 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very beautiful, Julie. Love the design. x

Purple Princess said...

just so pretty

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Julee, the ginghams look so fresh and crisp
Blessings
Maxine