Powered by Blogger.

Gingham Birthday


Hi friends! I'm back today with a fun card featuring the May quarterly release from Not 2 Shabby.

The Rustic Blooms  paper pad just makes my heart happy.  I was excited to see the gingham prints included. I always love the more subtle patterns.  I selected the patterns I wanted to work with, then got to work cutting strips and layering them together.  I knew I wanted that flowery print to pop against the other prints and draw the eye into the center of the card. I matted all my layers with a bit of white cardstock for contrast.


The sentiment is from the Blooming Sentiments stamp set, embossed onto patterned paper, then die cut with the coordinating dies. I accented with a couple of the butterflies from the Flower Carts Ephemera  then finished off with some Rustic Blossoms Sparkling Enamel Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you love this collection as much as I do, there are still some Rustic Blooms I Want it All Bundles available in the shop that you can grab at a bit of a discount.


3 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is so pretty, love the design. x

Purple Princess said...

super sweet design

JoAnn said...

Very pretty birthday card. Love the blue and yellow gingham together with the lovely floral print. The butterflies are just the right touch. TFS