Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom February 2024 Release Blog Hop


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to
Jaded Blossom's February Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Cynthia you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.


Today I have two projects to share. The first card features the new Gnome Friends: Bunny Die and the MDF Gnome: Bunny.  *I cut the pieces from colored cardstock an sponged around the edges with distress ink.  I have him holding a carrot from the Wheelbarrow Dies: Easter Add Ons and wearing some glasses from the Glasses Die set. I tied a twine bow on the bunny's loop, then attached to my car with repositionable glue dots so it can be removed easily.  The sentiment is from the Some Bunny Tag freebie. I curved it to match the shape of the Mini Tags 2 Die I chose.


My second project is a little treat bag topper using the XL Topper Die. I chose pink crdstock and some Doodlebug paper for the topper.  Then I stamped the Some Bunny Tag freebie and the separate bunny image. The tag is cut with the Treat Tag Die and I cut the bunny with my Scan 'n Cut, colored with copics and then popped up on dimensionals.  The 5x5 inch treat bags were perfect to hold a bunch of Starburst jelly beans (my favorite) to finish off this little treat.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have fun hopping!

Next on the hop is... Cynthia


Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Some Bunny Tag
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

11 comments

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling bunny die and treats! I LOVE how you matched the paper!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a Super fun card. x

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! Can it get any cuter!! LOVE the bunny with the glasses!!

Linda Hott said...

Awesome bunny, he makes me giggle, I think he borrowed my glasses!!! Lol Sweet! Love your treat bag, too, both awesomely done!

Susan R. said...

Love the glasses on the bunny! So adorable!

Purple Princess said...

so super cute

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great projects!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the sweet bunnies! Darling card and treat topper!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Fantastic projects! I love the glasses on the bunny!

Lynette Rataiczak said...

I love that bunny card! It's adorable.

Sue D said...

So cute with the bunnies. Love the glasses.