Powered by Blogger.

Warm Up Here


Hi friends! It's the first Sunday of a new month and that means it's time to reveal a new challenge on the Jaded Blossom blog. This month the challenge is anything goes. I hope you can play along!

January Challenge:
ANYTHING GOES
(must use at least one Jaded Blossom Product)


For my card I pulled out the Build a Booth: Winter Add Ons and got to work making a little mitten and hat booth. I used red cardstock as well as papers from the Echo Park Love Notes collection  for the warm weather gear on the banner, as well as the gnome hat from the Gnome Dies: Winter Add Ons.  I cut the gnome die with papers from the P13 skin tones paper, then added a few Copic marker accents on the mustache and beard.


I added a few glitter snowflakes around my gnome and his booth, then finished with a sentiment from Hot Cocoa Bar, embossed onto the sign portion from the North Pole Sign.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for the start of sneak peeks for the January Jaded Blossom release!

4 comments

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

He is super cute!

Purple Princess said...

just so adorable

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautifully made card, Julee
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa said...

So stinkin adorable.