Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom Nov Sneaks Day 1


Hi friends! It's time for a fabulous new release from Jaded Blossom. This one is one of my all time favorite releases because it's coffee themed! Yay! We'll be sneaking peeks at all the new goodies leading up to release day on Thursday, Nov. 9. Today we're sharing our makes with the NEW Gnome Dies: Coffee Add Ons, Thanks a Latte Gnomie stamps and outline dies, and Coffee Mug Stencil.


I literally squealed when I saw the Gnome Dies: Coffee Add Ons. Having a mug a gnome can pop out of has been a wish of mine and it came true this month. And perfect timing for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop going on this week! I cut the gnome pieces, whip cream hat, and coffee bean from white cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. I used E31, E33 and W1 for thhe hat and hair. The cup is cut from patterned paper and I embossed the sentiment from Thanks a Latte Gnomie near the top and placed the coffee bean accent below it.


For the background, I used a die from the Border Dies 2 set for the curve on the brown cardstock, and stenciled it tone on tone with the previously released Coffee Bean Stencil. I finished off with another polka dot print for the background.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Here's a little info about the release.


  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

November 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencils
1 - Stamp Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $139.93


8 comments

~amy~ said...

oh so cute Julee!
Such a super fun release!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love this release and your card!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing and all your information<3

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

This is FABULOUS! OMG THAT GNOME! Great job!

Purple Princess said...

so fabulous!!

Angy said...

So fun!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a cutie, Julee, and I love your shading on the whipped cream 'hat'
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly said...

Such a cute card!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Julee, this is beyond adorable!