Powered by Blogger.

New Holiday Cheer


Hi friends! It's a brand new month, and this month I have a stamp set releasing from Sweet & Sassy Stamps called Holiday Cheer. It includes a couple of sentiments from a digi I released a few years back, as well as some new sentiments in the same fonts and a couple new images. I actually created this set last year, but it didn't make it in time for the holiday release. So I'm happy it's here now!

 

One of my favorite candies is peppermint, so candy cane season makes me happy. My favorite thing in the holiday season is vanilla ice cream with crushed candy cane pieces. So I had to start off with the candy cane image, coloring with Copics and accenting with a white gel pen.  There are also coordinating dies available for the coffee cup and candy cane images in the set. I also colored two coffee cups to add to my scene.


I pulled out the new Holly Layering Stencil and stenciled it onto a white rectangle in pink and green ink.  I then partially stamped the Script Background over it in the same colors of ink for a fun background.  I used the same technique for the sentiment from the Holiday Cheer set, cutting out with Circle Dies and then adding a stenciled holly sprig that I fussy cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! There are a bunch of new products in the Sweet & Sassy Stamps shop, so if you're curious, hop on over. All new releases are 10% off through September 9.

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Julee - love the green cup in particular!!
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

This is so super cute Julee!