Powered by Blogger.

Irish Kisses


Hi friends! Welcome to March! I'm ringing in the new month with some Irish Kisses!  The sentiment from the Clovers for Sale set is stamped in green and then embossed in clear. I hand cut at an angle on one side, then matted with green cardstock and added a hole punch to be able to tie my tag around a treat box.

I absolutely love decorating kisses with the Jaded Blossom's candies series of stamps. I don't love trying to get the cute stamped pieces to stay upright in a treat bag, though! LOL So today I decided to create a simple square tray for them to sit in.  I started with a 4 x 4" piece of cardstock and scored at 1/2" on all four sides. I then slit the squares on each corner to form tabs and glued together to form the tray. 


I used the  St. Patrick's Day Candies: Grid Style, then cut with the Candy Grid Die for the candy adornments, then matted with a circle die from the Gnome Dies: Candy Charms Add-ons.  I use glue dots to adhere the circles to the Hershey kisses. Shredded paper to keeps the pieces in place, then I slid the tray into a cellophane  bag and wrapped the twine and tag around it. I finished off with a few clovers from the Clover Cluster set behind the tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your March puts a spring in your step!

Products Used in Today's Project