Powered by Blogger.

Dots and Butterflies


Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a couple of cards I created with the Not 2 Shabby February Stamp of the Month, Spread Your Wings. It's absolutely gorgeous.  I subscribe to the stamp only option, but often don't find time to play with it until the end of the month.  It's only available through today, so if you want it, go and snag one, as there will be a new stamp of the month on March 1.


I chose a blue and green palette to color the butterfly and floral images from the set with Copic markers. Since I didn't get the matching die set, I used my Scan 'n Cut to cut the images out, except for the floral image because my machine didn't want to recognize it. Good old manual fussy cutting for that one. 


I paired the images with papers from the beautiful Dots for Winter Paper Pad, then added a little dimension to the images.  The thinking of you sentiment comes from the limited edition Abstract Botanicals set.  I finished off with a few pearls and some white gel pen accents.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous finish to February!

2 comments

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love the butterflies and the blue dotted paper. Great designs. TFS

Purple Princess said...

so very pretty