Powered by Blogger.

Mini Slimline Fun


 Hi friends! today I'm popping in with not just one, but three cards. I combined products from the last couple monthly boxes from Not 2 Shabby. I've really been loving these boxes, although sometimes the next box is here by the time I can get around to stamping with them.

I wanted to use the adorable bear set from the August Box of the Month, so colored up the bear images with Copic markers, then added some accents with a white gel pen.  I cut the images out with my scan 'n cut, then set aside.  Next I pulled out the Pumpkin Marshmallow Slimline Paper Pad from the same box. This pad is pink and brown, but I knew the woodgrain and brown gingham would make for some fun autumn cards. Next I stamped the leaves and sentiment from the Pumpkin Spice Season set, then layered everything together.  


Next up, I used a few of the paper scraps from my previous card to create a layout for this sweet little pumpkin bearing bear. I paired this with the pumpkin and sunflower image and hello friend sentiment from the Bloom and Grow set from the August Box. My background has some splattering on it, then a few rhinestones to finish things off.


My final card for this batch just needed a bit of coffee flair to it.  The mug image is from the previously released Happy Fall set, and I tucked in a leftover leaf from the Pumpkin Spice Season set, and finished with a sentiment from the same set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day. 

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous, fun cards Julee
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️