Powered by Blogger.

Merry and Bright Coffee


Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a card I made for this month's Caffeinated Christmas Challenge. The theme is masculine + coffee, and this month's sponsor is Jaded Blossom Stamps. I've been wanting to play along all year, but I packed away my Christmas stamps at the end of December. Last month I happened to pick up the Santa Latte and Christmas Luggage Tag sets from Jaded Blossom, so it's the perfect time to dive right in!



I started by stamping the santa cup with Copic safe ink, then colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image and set aside. Next I masked off part of the Luggage Tag sentiment, so that only the merry and bright portion stamped. This is stamped onto one of the panels from the Card Mat Dies. Next I stamped the little holly image, then colored and fussy cut to add to the bottom of the sentiment panel.  The patterned paper is from a Hot Cocoa pad in my stash that seemed pretty masculine and I added a few black mats to finish off the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative day.


4 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Julee - love that santa coffee cup :) the way you stamped the sentiment is striking
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

How did I miss this? Sooooo cute Julee! thank you for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Macimbalo said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing at CCCC!

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute