Powered by Blogger.

Double Dose of Caffeine



Hey friends! Today I'm popping in to share a couple of cards featuring my Special Blooms set that released this month with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

For this first card, I colored the cup and the bloom image with Copic markers, then accented with white gel pen.  I cut with the coordinating dies. If you're inspired to shop, you'll save a bit if you buy the stamp set and dies together in this bundle.


I was feeling like getting my fingers inky, so pulled out some kraft cardstock and stenciled it with the Grunge Dots and Paint Splatters Stencils in varying shades of brown ink. Next I embossed the sentiment directly on the panel and inked around the edges.  

The butterfly was already colored and fussy cut from a previous art session. It's from the Spread Your Wings stamp set and I had coated it with embossing ink and sparkle embossing powder for extra shine.  I then decided placement and stamped the same butterfly in black directly on my stenciled panel and popped up the butterfly to finish things off.


My second card is a simple one, making use of patterned paper from my stash for an easy layout. The sentiment is stamped onto a die cut circle, then I added the cup and bloom image and a bit of skinny ribbon from days gone by. There you have it, one stamp set two different looks.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your day is filled with lots of happy.

Featured Products:

  

  






3 comments

~amy~ said...

These are both gorgeous Julee!

JoAnn said...

Pretty cards. The 2nd one is my favorite. Love the pattern papers and colors. TFS

Purple Princess said...

so beautiful