Powered by Blogger.

Oh Joy



Hi friends! It's a brand new month, and that means it's time for a new release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Yay! This release is simply beautiful with imagery that has me overjoyed that spring has arrived finally.
This card started with the lovely Song Birds set. I stamped the image twice, coloring the bird on one and the flowers on the other image with Copic markers. Next I trimmed around the bird, then I trimmed around the flower image, doing a bit of fussy cutting along the stamped line where the flowers and the bird would meet. (This set has coordinating dies, I just don't have them yet.)  I added the colored flowers to the image on foam tape for a little dimension, then gave it a touch of wink of stella for some sparkle.



The background is done with the new Sunburst Layering Stencils. First I blended some distress heavy stock paper using Squeezed Lemonade, Kitsch Flamingo, and Spun Sugar ink.  I then stenciled over this using the same color ink in each section for a fun background.

I finished with the oh, joy sentiment directly on the inked background. 

Thanks so much for stopping by  today! Don't forget to go take a peek at the whole new release. And you can save 10% off individual products in the release through April 9!


2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite card Julee - love the background you created to showcase the sweet stamp
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so gorgeous