Powered by Blogger.

Diamond Tile Stencil



Hi friends! Today I'm super excited to have a new stencil design releasing at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps today!  I absolutely love the way it turned out and have been having so much fun with it! Plus, it's 20% off this week along with all stamps in our Animals category (including gnomes, mermaids, butterflies, birds, and all sorts of cute critters) and stencils.


The background for my card today was so fun to create. I started with the new Script Background, inking it up in blues and greens on white cardstock. Next I used Ranger texture paste with the Diamond Tile Stencil in the corners and set it aside to dry. Once it was dry, I cam back in with coordinating inks and blended over the top.  The texture paste created a resist, and I love how you can still see the script behind, but the stenciled part is still very vibrant.


I pulled out my new Joyful Day set and colored up the cupcake in coordinating colors, then added some stardust stickles for extra sparkle.  The balloon is from the Make a Wish set. I stamped the string directly on the background, then pieced the balloon portion over the top.  The sentiment and confetti on the die cut circle are from the Bold Birthdays set.

Here's a little in-process peek at something on my desk today using my new stencil. Isn't this pattern cool? 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you're heading to the shop to check out the stencil, don't miss my other Peppermint Stripe Stencil on sale this week! As well as a stencil and adorable stamp set from Jennifer Nilsson that released today.  Here's a little sampling of cards I've made with some of this week's sale products. I've linked up the sets/stencils used below.


2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful stencil Julee - congratulations. Loving how you used it on this fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

very lovely