Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Doily Love



Hi friends! I'm popping in today to share a couple of cards I created recently with the new Vintage Doily Stencil and my Endless Love set. This stencil is absolutely dreamy!


For my first card I stamped the cross and poinsettia (doing a little masking) from Endless Love on white cardstock and then colored with Copics. I then masked off the main parts of the cross and poinsettia (not worrying about the smaller branches) and inked over with antique linen and the doily stencil. I loved the warm glow of it so much that I decided to use the same ink and stencil for my card base layer. I finished off with some foam tape under the cross image and the Merry Christmas sentiment centered below.

My second card uses the same poinsettia stamp and cross image from Endless Love, but this time I stamped the poinsettia multiple times and then colored and cut different portions of the flower to get some variations in size. I colored and cut the cross image, then layered one of the smaller poinsettias in the center. The sentiment is from the new Wonder of Wonders set and I stenciled the background with antique linen and the Vintage Doily Stencil.  A few strips of patterned paper and one of the Doily Border Dies finishes things off.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you haven't already checked out all the fun new holiday products at Sweet 'n Sassy, be sure to hop on over there.

2 comments

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the Endless Love set. The cross is so pretty over the doily background. TFS

Purple Princess said...

so pretty