Powered by Blogger.

Season of Joy



Hey friends! I'm back today with a sweet little card featuring some of the goodies in this month's Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps release. There's still time to play along in the October "Think Pink" challenge in our Facebook group, so I decided to make another pink card.

This sweet bunny image from the Warm Winter Friends set is just so adorable. I thought she needed to be looking up at a snowy sky, so colored her up in Copics and cut with the coordinating dies. I then hand cut a little hill for her to sit on and covered with some embellishment mousse and then dropped on some icicle glitter while the mousse was still wet.


This joy die cut from the Peace & Joy Word Dies makes me so happy I cut it a few times out of white cardstock and once from silver cardstock, then layered together for dimension. The rest of the sentiment is from the Wonder of Christmas set. I embossed it in silver and then cut out the portions I wanted to use, replacing the stamped joy for a big die cut joy. Because joy is always better bigger, right?

The background uses my Peppermint Stripe Stencil. I used just one color of ink, one of Catherine Pooler's reds, then blended out with my brush over the stencil for an ombre effect. My finishing touch were a few little "snow" gems.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your weekend is filled with JOY!