Powered by Blogger.

Autumn Grays

Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a couple of fun cards I made with my Fall Breeze stamp set and coordinating dies.


I've been trying to experiment with different colors lately, and went on a gray kick with my pumpkins.  I've actually scene quite a few gray-ish heirloom pumpkins in the store this year.  I started this card by stamping and die cutting the images from the Fall Breeze Bundle, then coloring.




For the background I used the Starry Night Stencil on fog cardstock, first in a lighter gray ink, then shifted and stenciled again with a darker gray.  I then used the darker gray to blend in the edges for a vignette look.  The sentiment is embossed onto a vellum circle, and then I layered it all together with a strip of designer paper and accented with a few rhinestones to finish things off.


My next card is pretty close to a one layer card. I've been using lots of dimension lately, so decided to see what I could do keeping things as flat as possible.



I used some of the extra leaves I had stamped for the card above, then decided to do the pumpkins and one leaf in an orange color for contrast.  The sentiment is embossed in white onto a panel of designer paper, then I laid everything down, on a white card base and finished off with some white gel pen accents on those flourishes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a creative start to your week.