Powered by Blogger.

Chocolate Therapy



There's an awesome new release in the Sassy & Crafty shop today, and while this card doesn't feature any new products, there will definitely be some cards in the future with this month's release.

I've had this Sassy Girls - Sweet stamp set for a while now and decided it needed to be inked up the other day.  I colored her up with Copics, then stamped the sentiment below her.  Isn't that a great sentiment. I have a regular need for chocolate... and coffee!


The background started with white paper which I rubbed with Catherine Pooler ink. I then used the Donut Sprinkle stencil to add the paper glaze sprinkle and then traced the edge of the stencil to fussy cut the drips.  I finished with some patterned paper behind the panel and blended a darker brown ink around the edges for some depth.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! You'll definitely want to go take a peek at the new release!