Powered by Blogger.

Shine Like the Stars and a TCP Sale


Hi friends! It's the start of a FABULOUS new month (it's my birthday month!) and there is a whopper of a sale starting at The Cat's Pajamas!  40% off your ENTIRE order July 1 - 6, no code needed!  Yippee! Alma (owner of TCP) is one of the best of the best in this industry, and I hope she gets flooded with orders!

My card today is one I made earlier this year for the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen. I had soooooo much fun making this one! The images are from the darling Wish stamp set and the sentiment is from One Liners.


I started by stamping and coloring the bunny image, then the star duo a few times.  Next I masked off the images and blended a background with distress oxides (the Big Beautiful Blending Brush is awesome for blending!) and splattered on some white paint  and water for a starry night look.  The sentiment, shine like the stars, is embossed in white. The background paper is a silver star paper from my stash and I finished off with some yellow seam binding and a chipboard star I coated with silver embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous start to the month!

If you shop through the affiliated links below I get a small percentage of the sale price at no cost to you! It's not a lot, but it does help pay the monthly fees for the linkup widget for Mojo Monday and other web and email services that help me keep Mojo Monday running smoothly! Thanks so much! 💙