I colored it up with Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then blended with a glitter brush pen and fussy cut. I then layered a few scraps of paper from my stash together and added a bit of washi for the layout.
The sentiment is from the Sympathy Morning Glories set. I stamped it directly on patterned paper and then finished off with a few black enamel dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous start to your week!
Compensated affiliate links are used where possible. When you place an order after clicking one of my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for supporting this blog by using my links to shop. 💙








5 comments
Gorgeous card with that big bloom and your coloring is so delicate and lovely. TFS
Wow that is gorgeous, of course your beautiful coloring is what makes it and love the papers you used with it too!
Just beautiful !
X Ineke
Gorgeous card, you always make such beautiful cards <3
this card comes alive with that flower, it's stunning!
Post a Comment