Powered by Blogger.

Wild Thing

Hi friends! Today I have a simple little valentine card using the new All My Love DIGITAL Set to share with you.


I started with the pdf version of the digi set, printed on my laser printer on cream cardstock.  I colored the hearts with copic markers, adding a bit of grey shadowing to cover up my booboos. {grin}  Both the hearts image and the sentiment are cut with a stitched circle die.


Next I cut a panel of the aqua paper and tied a double seam binding bow across it, layering the two circles over the top.  I cut a black mat for the panel, then skewed them a bit and glued to an A2 card base that I added a couple of scored lines to the top and bottom.  See what I mean?  Easy peasy!  I think Mark will like this one... and now we'll ALL be singing this little song all day!  Haha.

Enabler's List
Stamps: All My Love DIGITAL Set (Verve)
Paper: Darling (Authentique), basic black (SU!), cream (Neenah)
Ink: laser printer, copic markers
Accessories: stitched circles die set (Cottage Cutz), seam binding ribbon (Hug Snug), scor-pal

1 comment

Christine said...

This card brings such a smile. I used that sentiment several times to title scrapbook pages featuring my son, his friends, and "the cousins". My niece went through a stage (before it was really trendy) when she loved leopard print. I made her a leopard print dress and the "photo shoot" became another "wild thing" scrapbook page.

So glad you created this fun phrase in a pretty digital stamp so it can appear on cards. Love the zebra striped hearts, too!