Powered by Blogger.

Santa's Little Helper and a Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi friends! It's time for the Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  If you've been following me for a while you know how much I love these hops. As hubby calls it, coffee is my "pinnacle drink". I like tea and hot chocolate and wassail, too, but given a choice, my coffee mug would never be empty!


And I love designing coffee images about as much as I love drinking it! So in honor of the hop I produced another digital set that released this morning. I wanted a really big mug of coffee that said Santa's little helper, since with everyone in the house feeling sick I'm living on coffee and Christmas cheer right now.

My card uses the cup from the new Running on Cheer DIGITAL Set, which I printed on my laser printer, then masked off the top and sponged salty ocean and faded jeans distress oxide inks to color.  The papers and the tag are from the Very Merry line by Carta Bella. I fell in love with this collection and bought it all this year!  Love this little reindeer tag from the ephemera pack.

I rounded the corners of my papers, added a silver bow and a wooden snowflake covered with glitter drops and was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you want to play along in the hop, just make a new holiday themed coffee/tea/or cocoa card and link it up to the official hop post before next Friday. You have to play to win, but there are so many wonderful prizes from the Super Sponsors, including a little Verve!

Enabler's List
Stamps: RRunning on Cheer DIGITAL Set (Verve)
Paper: Very Merry (Carta Bella), white
Ink: salty ocean, faded jeans distress oxide inks (Ranger), copic markers, laser printer
Accessories: Very Merry ephemera (Carta Bella), wooden snowflake (Recollections), Nuvo glitter drops (Tonic), corner rounder, snowflake embossing folder (Sizzix)

19 comments

Marisa said...

This card made me smile :) Love it! Great new set too.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! Love the retro feel ! And the coffee cup is darling!

Unknown said...

Bello Renito ... Y calida Tarjetita

MariLynn said...

Julee, I love how the snowflake looks. So pretty.

Karen Day said...

So cute! The blue/red combo is lovely and bright - and this sentiment is really cute :o)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this. So cute and beautiful colors too.

New Creations said...

Love the cute cup with all beautiful arrangements on this pretty card!

~amy~ said...

Yay Julee! This is so much fun. Great new digs set! Love how it looks so fabulously with that Carta Bella collection.

Billie A said...

the boots on the deer is just too cute. great coffee cup and awesome card.

Lisa said...

Awesome card! Love that reindeer...lol! And fantastic sentiment!

cghundley said...

Your digital stamp
set is so festive!
Great looking card.
Carla from Utah

Denise Bryant said...

Love the new set! Love all the different sentiments that fit on the cup! Fun card!

Helen Gullett said...

Super adorable santa deer!! Love the cups and sentiment, too.

Macimbalo said...

Oh my, this is adorable! Love all the details!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and fabulous card!

Holly aka Toy said...

Instant smile! Love your mug and that reindeer is so cute!

Marianne said...

Sweet! Will have to check out the new digi set, but also want to try using your older freebies to do my very first foiling experiment using my laser printer and my new laminator.

Hetty said...

Love your card, the reindeer is so lovely!

Purple Princess said...

So cute and fun!