Powered by Blogger.

Cup of Cheer

Hi friends! Happy Saturday! I've got one more card I made for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I didn't have enough time to blog it yesterday before I took the kiddos to yet another holiday party, so I uploaded it to my Splitcoast gallery to make it in time for last night's entry deadline.


I used the Holiday Sweets DIGITAL Set for this card, cutting the sentiment with a stitched circle die and matting with a pinking circle, then layering onto a glittery snowflake.  I then added some designer paper to the bottom of a kraft tag and then embossed the top half with a snowflake embossing folder.  Some thin little ribbon accents it and I then layered the whole thing onto a newsprint tag. 

The cup is also from Holiday Sweets and I colored with Copics and cut with the retired Cuppa Joe Die Set.  The black paper is from the CHRISTmas Collection by Bella Blvd and I finished with a bit of seam binding and an embossed crumb cake card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. It's a big bowl day for Boise State University, our town college, and the boys are beyond excited to watch the game. A couple weeks ago when I asked Trevor what he wanted for Christmas this year he said he wanted Boise State to win the Las Vegas Bowl!  Haha! Hope Santa can pull this one out.  LOL

Enabler's List
Stamps: Holiday Sweets DIGITAL Set (Verve)
Paper: CHRISTmas Collection (Bella Blvd.), Merry Merry (Pebbles), crumb cake, white
Ink: laser printer, Copic markers
Accessories: circle dies (spellbinders), glittery snowflake (Recollections), ribbon (SU!), snowflake embossing folder, kraft tag, newsprint tag, morning dew Nuvo glitter drops, Cuppa Joe Die Set (Verve)

4 comments

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!

Migdalia said...

I love your gorgeous card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Eve said...

Beautiful card! Love you placed the sentiment over the snowflakes die! I love that coffee cup, too :) You are like me who missed the last day of Coffee Lover's blog hop! I had only one min. and it expired on me when I was uploading the card! LOL oh, Congrats to Boise State! I'm a big NCAA football fan. I went to WVU. I'm a mountaineer. We didn't do well and ended up having a bowl game on Dec.26, against Utah. We hardly have a game against them, so I'm looking forward to it! Happy holidays!

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!