Powered by Blogger.

Silent Night

Hi everyone! I needed a little sanity break this morning, so I took a 20 minute break to make a card. Here's the result...

The sketch is this week's sketch challenge on SCS {SC255}. I cut Eskimo Kisses DP with Long Scallop Nesties and matted on Baja Breeze. The Pink pirouette background is embossed with the Holly Ribbons embossing folder. I stamped the Silent night sentiment from Star of Wonder in Rich Razzleberry, then stamped one of the stars on baja breeze, trimmed out and added some Stardust Stickles for shimmer. The ribbons are baja breeze stitched grosgrain layered with a Rich Razlleberry polka dot ribbon and a bow. I finished off with some white gel pen accents on the scallops and I was done!

What's In It?
Stamps: Star of Wonder (Verve)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze (SU!), Eskimo Kisses (BasicGrey)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze (SU!), white gel pen
Accessories: Long Scallop Rectangles (Nestabilities), Holly Ribbons embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Baja breeze stitched ribbon, Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon (SU!), Stardust Stickles (Ranger)

12 comments

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love thos colors!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

20 minutes? Holy Moly, this is beautiful! LOVE the colors!

Anonymous said...

20 MINS!!! And it looks this good, I would hate to see an hour card!!! OMG!

Unknown said...

beautiful!

scrappingnana said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colors you used. TFS
JoAnn

Robin McK said...

I absolutely LOVE these colours! Such a beautiful job!

ljurecek said...

20 minutes! I think I'm going to cry! It takes me half a day to produce something worth posting! This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Hope you can fit some more "breaks" in soon!

Tracy.H said...

Wish I could whip up something remotely like that in 20 mins! Beautiful. :0)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

Diane said...

Such a pretty color combo! Stunning card Julee!

Beate said...

Sigh...another beauty! Love the stickle layer over your star, love the embossed background, love the gel pen highlights!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Your sanity break... rewarded us with some more gorgeous eye candy. You sure make beautiful happen quick. 20 minute card? wowzers It takes me that long to get my supplies ready.
the colors you've used are wonderful!!