Powered by Blogger.

Baby Watcha Gonna Do?

Hey everyone! Is anyone else a Zooey Deschanel fan? I totally love her in about everything she's been in and was so excited to find out she just released an album, She & Him. It's totally awesome - a bunch of oldies sung with style - kind of folsky, but very fun and original. Anyway, its been on repeat all morning and I can't get enough of it. :)

Anyways, I'm back from vacation and I have a sample card using this week's Mojo sketch and the slide show of everybody's Week 29 cards. I started my card by stamping the solid bird from Anniversary Birds in Pumpkin Pie and then stamping the stems and leaves from Thankful Blossoms in Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. Next I matted on Old Olive, added some pewter brads and matted on a Chocolate Chip scallop Nestabilities rectangle. The Old Olive Horizontal Strip is wrapped with chocolate chip wide satin ribbon and then run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder. Sentiment is from Serenity and stamped in Pumpkin Pie and matted with Chocolate Chip. Background paper is from the Ashville Collection by Scenic Route Paper. And for sparkle, I added Stardust Stickles and three Dew Drops from the Men's assortment.

Okay, here's the slideshow of all your fabulous Mojo creations from last week!



NOTE: If you get a message that says no photos found, please hit the refresh button on your browser or the F5 function key on your keyboard, and hopefully it will reload with the pictures!

11 comments

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH......the frog and dock, the spaceship and stars and the BIG L w/ lady bugs are my FAVORITES!!! HOW totallly creative!!

and the NEW card is ORANGE!! I love anything ORANGE!! so cute!!

Have a great week!!

squirrellyshirley

Shannan Teubner said...

Love it!!! And I can't wait to get that album...I love her!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE this, Julee! The colors are fabulous!

Pegg S said...

Great card ! I like Zooey Deschanel- loved Tin Man that was on. Really cool interpretation! Thanks for the link!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Fabulous card! And I love Zooey D., too -- she was so cute in Elf...

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful job--love your colors here, Julee!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card. Joan

NormaJ said...

Mojo29 is fabulous this week. Love all the creative minds out there. Very well done. I love
your designs Julee and I ran a copy
of your design sheets to use when my mojo is on a siesta. Thanks for
the helping hand.

Dana said...

I too adore Zooey, and LOVE that album!
Great card, the leafy vine the birdie is on is quite clever. Nice color scheme too.

Jessie/knightrone said...

She is by far one of my favorites, I just have to think of her in Failure to Launch and start giggling!! Love your card too!!

Debby said...

Here is my card from the sketch Julee, I love your sketches and use them often.
Debby
http://debbysstampinheaven.blogspot.com/