Powered by Blogger.

Hope Lifts

Hi friends! I'm back today with a sample using the all new All My Love DIGITAL Set. I got a little crafty time this weekend and couldn't wait to use this fun little hot air balloon image.


I'm also sneaking in just under the wire for the current challenge at The Card Concept. I loved the inspiration, especially the soft pinks and blues and the bows and that's where I started with this shabby chic card.


The papers are from an older My Mind's Eye Collection and I printed the pdf version of the digi set on cream cardstock, then colored with Copic markers and cut with die cuts.  I layered some fun papers and a scalloped border die cut across the bottom and finished with a hint of sparkle on the hearts and a seam binding bow above the sentiments.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope your Monday is looking up! :)

Enabler's List
Stamps: All My Love DIGITAL Set (Verve)
Paper: Love Me (My Mind's Eye), cream (Neenah)
Ink: laser printer, copic markers
Accessories: Stitched ovals, pierced squares (Cottage Cutz), scalloped ovals (Spellbinders), border die (MFT), seam binding, morning dew Nuvo drops (Tonic), glitter

4 comments

Debby Kuster said...

Nice card. Love the colors you used

Hugs Debby

Marisa said...

Was looking at the scraps I had in that very same paper pad and was stuck. Love how you have used them!

Purple Princess said...

So sweet!!

Davi said...

What a sweet encouraging card Julee! I love the perfect dps with fun balloom and distressing Very pretty :)