Powered by Blogger.

Cup of Christmas Cheer

Hi friends! I'm back with another quick card for the Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.



I pulled out the Very Merry collection again and loved this little santa tag from the ephemera collection.  The sentiment from the Running on Cheer DIGITAL Set fit perfectly, so I used it as a frame.  Next I colored the big snowflake mug with copics and added a bit of stickles to the snowflake and brim of the cup.

I used an old fiskars border punch to mirror the scallop trim on the tag, then finished with a few rounded corners, some vintage photo distress ink and a polka dot bow.


Hope you're having a fantastic week! There's been an event or 2 every day this week for the family.  I'm headed out right now to Kellan's holiday celebration at school. He's so excited to sing Christmas songs to us!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Running on Cheer DIGITAL Set (Verve)
Paper: Very Merry (Carta Bella), cream (Neenah)
Ink: Laser printer, copic markers, vintage photo distress ink (Ranger)
Accessories: scalloped border punch (Fiskars), glitter drops (Tonic), polka dot ribbon (SU!), Very Merry Ephemera Pack (Carta Bella)

10 comments

MariLynn said...

Julee, this is gorgeous. I love the paper you used. What caught my eye at first was that beautiful bow.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Everything you used on this card works so well together. It is so gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Billie A said...

beautiful card and love the bow

New Creations said...

So cheerful and festive, I love everything about it!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous! Love the deep rich reds and that awesome Santa image!

Purple Princess said...

Love the colors and that coffee cup is adorable!!

~amy~ said...

Oh, how fun is this?! Love it Julee!

Vicki Dutcher said...

While I didn't comment on all your cards this time around, I loved seeing your coffee cards! Thanks for being a sponsor too :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Julee! Love the festive mix of papers!