Powered by Blogger.

A Brighter World

Hi friends!  It's Friday and time for a brand new Viva la Verve sketch!  This week's hostess is Amber, with a fun square sketch (one of my favorite types of cards to make). My finished card size is 5.25". It's been a long week of migraines for me, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.


I played along with a beautiful pad of bargain papers I picked up at Michael's last weekend and pulled out my Copics to color in the flowers.  The set I used is Let it Be and I added some word stickers to the side for the three little somethings in the sketch.


Hope you have a fantastic start to your weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Viva la Verve February Sketch 1
Enabler's List
Stamps: Let it Be (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Hello Love (Crate Paper) basic black, white
Ink: pumice stone (SU!), copic markers, black
Accessories: circle dies, enamel dots, Big Chat stickers (Tim Holtz Idea-ology)

8 comments

Dana Joy said...

Wow Julee this card is gorgeous. Love the color combo.

Marlena M. said...

Julee, this is stunning~I love the color combo and enamel dots! Happy sigh~

Annheidel said...

Gorgeous card! I love pink paired with black and white.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just GORGEOUS, Julee!!

Marisa said...

You are the master of stamping backgrounds. Gorgeous colour combo and use of the flowers and sketch.

Flo said...

Such a stunning card; love it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my this card is truly stunning. I love how all those flowers surround your sentiment. So cool and so beautiful. I had to Pin your card. I'm a silent subscriber to your blog, but just had to give a shout out today.

Mopslop said...

Love the enamel dots!