Powered by Blogger.

Joyful Set

Hi friends!  It's Monday again, so that means it's time for a new Mojo Monday sketch.  I used this sketch to make my Mom a set of cards for Mother's Day. 


Above is the whole set and below I've shown individual photos of each card.  I used a different scripture Plain Jane for each card and colored the flowers with PanPastels.  I used good old fashioned stamping, with no patterned paper for all of the cards and deliberately kept them pretty simple and flat so they'd be easy for my mom to mail.


Uses Psalm 63:3-4 Plain Jane, Joyful Blooms and the Leafy Sprigs Die Set.  Cardstock and ink colors are Blushing Bride.


Uses Zephaniah 3:17 Plain Jane, Joyful Blooms and the Leafy Sprigs Die Set.  Cardstock and ink colors are Pool Party.


Uses Psalm 3:3 Plain Jane, Joyful Blooms and the Leafy Sprigs Die Set.  Cardstock and ink colors are Rose Red.


Uses Jeremiah 33:3 Plain Jane, Joyful Blooms and the Leafy Sprigs Die Set.  Cardstock and ink colors are Daffodil Delight.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to hop on over to the Mojo Monday blog to see how the design team interpreted the sketch, then play along for a little bit of creative fun to start your week!

Enabler's List:
Stamps: Psalm 63:3-4 Plain Jane, Zephaniah 3:17 Plain Jane, Psalm 3:3 Plain Jane, Jeremiah 33:3 Plain Jane, Joyful Blooms (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black (SU!), white
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight (SU!), Black (Versafine), PanPastels
Accessories: Leafy Sprigs Die Set  (A Cut Above by VERVE), Doily Lace Punch (Martha Stewart), corner rounder

23 comments

Ghea said...

It is a lovely card, I LOVE IT

Bye bye Ghea

Vikki said...

What a lovely set of cards Julee. I am sure your Mum would have loved her present and been very proud of her talented daughter.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my Julee! I love these! Simply beautiful!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol Loftus said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Sylwia-eR said...

: )

Tammy said...

Julee!!!!!!
WOW---these are so very lovely!!! I love how you were inspired to do the variations on each individual color:) Thank you so very much for shairng and allowing me to glean from you!!
be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful cards. I love this flower from Joyful Blooms.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous set of cards, Julee! LOVE how you colored the flowers... just beautiful!

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful set of cards Julee! Love the simplicity and how they highlight the plain janes so well. I'm sure your mom will LOVE these (mine would)!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Julee.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marisa said...

What a lovely set of cards and such wonderful verses too. I just LOVE having the Scripture PJs!!! A great way to encourage people with the Word on a personalized card to make it that much more special. Hugs to all there : )

Radha said...

This is so me!!! Love love it gorgeous and elegant!

Silvenwolf said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the choice of a white background paired with a color - really makes each color pop!

Ravengirl said...

These are gorgeous and I love the fabulous sketch!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Wow! This is a beautiful set of cards! Love how the black makes the each color so dramatic. Lovely take on the sketch! TFS

Nyemba said...

Simply gorgeous Julee

Daria said...

красиво!

Chris K said...

Love this set - the cards are beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Julee! I can't find your email address, so this will be long. First, I want to know how to enter the Verve challenges. Do I need to join Splitcoast Stampers to enter? I just don't know how to do this, but I have and LOVE Verve stamps, and want to own them ALL. Just let me know what to do, and I will be playing along!!!
Second, I want to invite you to check out (and even play along) at my challenge blog Word Art Wednesday. I would like to talk with you further about this, but it's not completely appropriate here on the comments, so I will need your email. If you can email me at: karen.mycuprunnethover@gmail.com then we can talk more, but I really do look forward to playing along in your challenges.
Talk with you soon,
Karen Letchworth
wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com is my personal blog

Vickie Z said...

These are wonderful! So perfect in every way! Your mom will love them!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous set! Love what you did with the sketch!

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous set of cards Julee

Terstamper said...

Such very pretty cards, I love all the colours.

Ter ;)