Powered by Blogger.

Just a Note

It's Monday again already! And that means it's time for another Mojo Monday sketch. This week the fabulous Mary Fish stepped in for me with a gorgeous little sketch, so that I could keep working on shipping orders. I did take a little break to take the sketch for a little test drive and I love how it turned out.


I wanted to use the new Accent Notes set because I'm just in love with it right now. I stamped the square pendant in the center of the oval in Old Olive, then stamped the swooshes twice in Rose Red. I colored the center in with a Copic marker then stamped and colored the square one more time, stamped the tiny flower from Love's Flower in the center and punched out with a 1/2" circle punch to pop up in the center. I sponged a little pink pirouette around the edges and then started in on my other layers.

Both the rose red and the pink pirouette panel are stamped with the same square pendant and tiny flower in rose red. I added some old olive mats and then embossed the just a note sentiment from Accent Notes in white over on the side. I finished off with some liquid pearls, some tiny pink pearls, a ribbon and some little paper flowers covered in Stickles.

That's all for now, folks! Have a fabulous Monday!

11 comments

SueB said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Janette said...

julee- this is gorgeous!! love the color scheme and of course the new stamps!!!

Kelli Hull said...

I DO Love this card, those colors are beautiful together and that stamp is VERY pretty... Note to self **wink**

Shannan Teubner said...

This is gorgeous, Julee! LOVE IT!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS - Julee!!! Love the colors and the new Set you used!!! Hugs ~S~

Sarah Gough said...

This is so beautiful Julee - I don't know how you manage to make the colours seem that vibrant, but whatever you do, you do it well!

Sandi Berg said...

What an elegant card! Absolutely beautiful!

Teresa Kline said...

Julee, I luv this, you really put the Accent Notes to good use, beautiful colors too!

enjoy *~*

Robin McK said...

Absolutely stunning Julee! Love the colours you chose and the sponging!

Joani McDonald said...

I saw your card on MojoMonday and had too peek at your blog. Your card creations are amazing!! I love your blog and have it saved to my fav's now ~ I'll be back for more!
Hugs,
Joani

Radha said...

Love that flower... I told u that right?

Here is something I like to show u:)))
http://pearltouch.blogspot.com/2010/01/cinema-saturday-night-at-museum.html