Here's what I did:
- Printed the lines-only pdf version of the template on brown paper bag paper from Paper Accents.
- Trimmed template, scored and sponged all folds with Vintage Photo ink
- Cut panels for all the sides from cream cardstock, stamped randomly with Vintage Photo ink, then sponged the edges with first Vintage Photo Distress ink and then Brushed Corduroy ink
- Stamped the sentiment on the front panel and stamped the little pirate dude on cream paper
- Paper pieced the pirate dude's shirt and hat and then matted on Petite Scallop Circle Nestabilities die cuts
- Finished off with a vintage decorative brad for the latch
What's In It?
Stamps: Arrgh! Piratey! (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Brown Paper Bag, Pearlized Cream, red cardstock (Paper Accents)
Ink: Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Distress), Crimson Red, Onyx Black (Versafine), Copic markers
Accessories: Petite Circles (Nestabilities), deco brad (Making Memories)
Template: Daddy's Toolbox Template Set (Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs)