Powered by Blogger.

Sketch 2 Winner and SlideShow!

Wow! There were 81 entries for the second official sketch. I numbered the entries in the order I received them and then used Random.org to generate the lucky number 56. So congrats to Mary C. for winning the second Bingo sketch contest! Mary will receive an assortment of rhinestone brads and bling. Mary, please email me your snail mail address so I can get your goodies out to you.

Here's a slideshow of all the entries. Enjoy!




NOTE: If you get a message that says no photos found, please hit the refresh button on your browser or the F5 function key on your keyboard, and hopefully it will reload with the pictures!

4 comments

Dottie K. said...

Congrats Mary C!!! Love seeing all the cards. I got alot of new ideas from them. This has been so fun and I've learned alot of new things to add to my cards. TFS

Anonymous said...

I win! I win! I can't win at bingo so at least I can win by randon choice. Thanks so much for the game. I have enjoyed it so much. I will e mail my address to you. Thanks again, Mary

Niki Estes said...

Congrats, Mary C! And thanks Julee for such a fun game and inspiration!

Anonymous said...

The slideshow was incredible. There are so many talented stampers out there I am just speechless.