Powered by Blogger.

Winter Wonderland Shaker Card


Hi friends, today I'm sharing a little winter wonderland shaker card I created with the new Festive Christmas quarterly release and EZ Wonder dies from Not 2 Shabby.  I just love these gingerbread houses and knew I wanted to make a shaker with one as the center piece.


After cutting the square with the round circle cut out from the Festive Christmas Paper Pad, I then found some scallop circle dies in my stash to create a little frame for my shaker hole.  I created the shaker with acetate and then tucked the Gingerbread House ephemera on top of the acetate before adhering so it sits on top  and the snowflake sequins fall behind.  I used a few photo corner dies to dress up the corners and add to the country charm of the main image.

The sentiment is from the Mini Messages set in the Festive Christmas I Want it All Bundle and I die cut it with the EZ Wonder #1 Add Ons and matted with one of the banners from the EZ Wonder #1 Die. I added a couple stripes of thin ribbon, then accented with a fussy cut bow from the Ephemera Pack to finish things off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


No comments