Powered by Blogger.

Mini Slimline Fun


Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a set of cards I made following Alicia's (Call Me Crafty Al) exclusive Sheetload of Cards for the Not 2 Shabby Fall Virtual Retreat. If you follow the cutting instructions, you can make 8 total cards, but since 4 is about my max of mass producing, I did a half a sheetload.


For all the cards I used the Enjoy this Life Exclusive Bundle and the add-on Fall Life Plaids Paper. This is a fabulous kit and most of the items are available individually as well.


I did also sneak in the snuggle weather sentiment from the September Box of the Month, because it just felt perfect for these cozy images.


I had a lot of fun putting together these little collages of images to make them all have their own unique look, but a cohesive theme.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments