Powered by Blogger.

Fall Vibes


Hi friends! Today I'm popping in to share a little fall goodness featuring the Not 2 Shabby September Box of the Month.

When I saw these cider cups in one of the stamp sets, I just knew I wanted to dress them up in fall colors and add some leaf accessories to the mugs.  I stamped them out and then colored with Copic markers. I did a lot of fussy cutting because my Scan 'n Cut and I are not seeing eye to eye right now. I do love the crisp look with no white border.




I used up scraps from my previous projects with the Pumpkin Spice paper pad for the layout, embellishing with some Pumpkin Spice Sparkling Enamel Dots. The sentiment is from another stamp set in the box and I matted it with some die cuts from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative weekend!

1 comment

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Julee - great autumnal tones and theme
Blessings
Maxine