Powered by Blogger.

May Jaded Blossom Release Blog Hop


If you're here from Cindy's blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

This release had me feeling all splashy and sassy, so I did lots of ink sprays, blending, and splatters in turquoises and greens. For the background, I stenciled over a smooshed background with the Mermaid Silhouette Stencil Freebie, then added more ink, sprays, and splatters.



The main die cut elements for the focal circle are from the Gnome Dies: Mermaid Add Ons set, cut from watercolor paper and painted with shimmerz paints. I used a bit of that dirt I used in yesterday's card to ground my plants, then popped them up on a vellum circle splattered with coordinating paints. I added this to a scallop circle with a stitched circle cut out of the center to make a frame.

The sentiment is from the Mermaid to Be Friends stamp set and cut with the coordinating outline dies. Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Next up on the hop is: Rosemary


Regular Price for the Release Package is $146.99


FREEBIE OFFER: Mermaid Silhouette Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

One Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case something goes amiss, here is the entire line up:


10 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

A sweet card Julee - loving the splashy background and the sweet wee seahorse
Blessings
Maxine

Lauryne Cunningham said...

I love the colors on your card! Cool background!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the seaweed and seahorse! How fun!

Purple Princess said...

wonderful cards

Denise Bryant said...

Love the seahorse and underwater plants! Great background too!

sharon g said...

So pretty it makes me want to go snorkeling. Gorgeous ocean.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow your inky creation really makes it feel like we are underwater...wonderful card.

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Julee. I love your Splashy & Sassy card. All the sprays and inks through the mermaid stencil look amazing. I l really like the beautiful watery effects. Your little seahorse is so adorable. I like the gem for his eye.

Sue D said...

Fabulous--love how you created the background.

Amanda Y. said...

I love the colors... blue and green are my favorite!!!