Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Color Collab


Hey friends! I can't believe it's already May. The school year is winding down for my boys and that means there are ALL the activities to attend, projects to finish, and things to do. There hasn't been a lot of time for crafting, but I do have a little something to share with you today and tomorrow. Yay!

Today I'm participating in a crafty fun collab hop over on Instagram with a few of my crafty friends. The theme of the hop is to create with our favorite color.  If you've been around for a while. you can probably guess my favorite color is aqua. It's such a calm color and it goes well with so many others. One of my favorite color combos is aqua and soft purple. The Serene Escape paper pad from the Not 2 Shabby Box of the Month is the perfect aqua/purple combo, so that's what I chose to work with.




I love the Serene Escape Ephemera piece of the girl holding a bunch of lavender and knew I wanted to make it the star of the show.  I used a scalloped frame die to frame it, then gussied it up with some Stickles.

I layered a few scraps of papers from the pad together for the layout, accenting the cross pieces with some silver Love from Lizi peel-offs.  The sentiment is from the Lavender Skies stamp set in the May Box of the Month and I embossed it onto a pennant cut with the EZ Wonder Die #1.  A little more stickles and some lilac clear drops finish things off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day. If you have a minute, be sure to hop on over to my Instagram page to enjoy the hop.

2 comments

Purple Princess said...

beautiful

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a very lovely card. Love the lavender. x