Powered by Blogger.

April Jaded Blossom Sneaks Day 2




Hi friends! Welcome to day 2 of sneak peeks for the April Jaded Blossom release! This one brings some fun motorcycle and construction option for our gnomies! We're sneaking peeks at all the new goodies each day leading up to release day on Thursday, April 11. Today we're sharing our makes with the NEW Gnome Dies: Construction Add Ons, Nailed It, and Nailed It Outline Dies.

Growing up, my Dad often said that nothing was broken unless it couldn't be fixed with duct tape and bailing twine. So when I saw the duct tape sentiment in the Nailed It stamp set, I knew I had to make a card with it. And since my Dad was a farmer, I went with a hat from the formerly released Gnome Dies: Fishing Add Ons that looked similar to the straw hat he often wore. He often wore yellow insulated overalls when working on farm equipment, so that influenced my color choices.


I cut the gnome pieces from colored cardstock and patterned paper, adding some distress ink blending, as well as some Copic marker accents where needed.  I used a glaze pen to make some hash markings on the duct tape to give it that textured look the real stuff has.

I used a Stitched Square Die cut skewed on the card base for the layout, matting with a thin brown mat.  The background is a basket weave 3d embossing folder that I swiped some gathered twigs distress ink over.  I added a border from the Border Dies set for the duct tape behind my sentiment, then finished off by cutting the Nailed It sentiment with the coordinating Nailed It Outline Dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you already know you want it all, the full release package is available right now in the shop!


  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $147.99

April 2024 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
2 - New Stencils
1 - 3x4 Stamp Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stamp- Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $161.99