Powered by Blogger.

Me My Plants and I


Hi friends! Welcome to March! The start of a new month brings a new release at Not 2 Shabby and this month's grouping of products is so beautiful. This month I'll be sharing inspiration with the March Box of the Month.

Today's card uses the Plant Smiles stamp set, Butterflies & Blooms Paper Pad, and Butterflies & Blooms Ephemera from this month's box. If you're unfamiliar with the box of the month, it contains 3 4x6 clear stamp sets, 2 paper pads, and 2 coordinating ephemera packs. You can subscribe at a discounted price for a guaranteed box each month, or if you just want to try things out, you can purchase the box on its own while supplies last. The stamp sets are not available individually until the following month, but you can purchase any paper pads or ephemera that are left over starting on the 1st. 
 

I started my card by stamping the images from Plant Smiles in memento ink and then coloring with a mix of Warm Grey Copics, and purple and green Ohuhu markers. A coordinating die set is available to purchase separately from the box, but I used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the images.  The sentiment is embossed onto a stitched circle die cut, then I collaged my stamped images around it. The main papers are from the Butterflies & Blooms paper pad, and I matted with a purple gingham from the Winter Gingham Paper Pad.

I used an embossing folder for a little texture on a white card panel, then finished off with some sparkle enamel dots and a piece of ephemera from the Butterflies & Blooms Ephemera pack.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you have some time, be sure to check out the other new goodies in the shop today.


1 comment

Purple Princess said...

so sweet and adorable!!