Powered by Blogger.

March Jaded Blossom Release Peeks Day 1

Hi friends! It's time for a fabulous new release from Jaded Blossom! This one brings some seriously fun competition for our gnomies, with all sorts of sports related goodness! Yay! We're sneaking peeks at all the new goodies each day leading up to release day on Wednesday, March 6. Today we're sharing our makes with the NEW Gnome Dies: Sports Add Ons 1, Root for the Gnome Team, Root for the Gnome Team Outline Dies, and the Game Day Stencil

I was so excited to see a tennis racket in this die set. I played tennis for my high school and college teams and my twins are both very into tennis. Their birthday is coming up this weekend, so it was the perfect time to create a birthday card.



Most of the pieces for my gnome and racket were cut from white cardstock and then sponged with dye inks. The boys got some fancy new rackets at the pro shop last fall, and one of theirs is blue and green, so I went with that for the racket and his gnome hat. For the face of the racket, I just used a clear stardust gel pen to trace over the strings. 

I drew a little tennis court with a white gel pen on some cajun craze cardstock, then used a scrap of doodlebug graph paper as a net.  I finished with some cute sunnies for my gnomie with the Glasses Die set.  The sentiment is from the new Root for the Gnome Team (love that name!) set, and cut with the coordinating Root for the Gnome Team Outline Dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you already know you want it all, the full release package is available right now in the shop!


  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
March 2024 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencils
1 - Stencil Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Wednesday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil- Only Free Wednesday and Thursday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $155.99

3 comments

Judy Rowland said...

Good morning, Julie!

I absolutely love your card, and your hand-drawn tennis court is so clever! I just purchased the entire release and am looking forward to attemping to recreate a similar card. Could you provide the dimensions of the tennis court you created? I would greatly appreciate the help!!

Thank you!!

Judy Rowland
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card, very creative. x

Purple Princess said...

just so cute!!