Powered by Blogger.

March 2024 Jaded Blossom Release Blog Hop


Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.
If you're here from Nicole's blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

As I mentioned earlier this week, my twins are celebrating their 12th birthday this weekend with a bowling party with some of their school friends. I made the tennis card from day 1 for one son, and today's card is for the other one. I love how flexible the Add On sets are. You can always create cards from them with or without the gnomes, which I think is just incredi-bowl! Haha!

I started by cutting out a few of the bowling pins and their coordinating stripes from the Gnome Dies: Sport Add Ons 1 and then glued them together.  Next I cut the bowling ball pieces, sponging with some green inks, then coated with a layer of glossy glaze and sprinkled glitter.  My favorite ball at our alley is lime green and sparkly, so I just had to add that detail to the card.

The sentiment is from the Root for the Gnome Team set and I embossed it in dress blues ink and then cut with the coordinating Root for the Home Team Outline Dies.  I then cut two more sentiment die cuts from navy cardstock and offset them just a touch on the top and bottom of the embossed sentiment piece for a slight border.  The patterned papers are from an old Echo Park paper collection. I just love those fun stars.


Regular Price for the Release Package is $155.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Go Team Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Wednesday and Thursday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP.... 

Your next stop is Cindy

Just in case you get lost here is the entire line up:


13 comments

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fun card! Love the design!

MadeByMeghanK said...

How adorable! It's like the bowling pins are popping off the card!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another Super and colourful card. x

Purple Princess said...

such a fun card!!

Danni said...

This is such a happy, fun card! Love the bright colors!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

My mother loves to bowl, what a great card!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

What a great gnome-less card!

Denise Bryant said...

So fun! I should 'pin' your card, as my sister loves to bowl! Great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Julee, and I love the pun... Beautifully made
Blessings
Maxine

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card, hope the boys have a bowling good time for their birthday!

Sue D said...

I like the patterns and colors of your cute bowling theme card.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Great design! I love the star patterned paper!

sharon g said...

So cute and different. I just love it!!